Central Library Fakiragram College
The Central Library of Fakiragram College started in 1994, in the year of established of the College. In the beginning a few collection of books. Gradually, number of collection as well as services have been improved. The primary motive of the library lis to provide information to the library users and supplement their knowledge.
Central Library follows Open Access System, which reduces the gap between books and readers. Student are allowed to go to the stack area of the Library and direct access their necessary books.
General Information About the Library
|Name of the library||Central Library|
|System of the library||open access system|
|address||Fakiragram College, p.o. Fakiragram, dist. kokrajhar, bTR, Assam PIN-783345|
|Year of Publishment||1994|
|Library Hour||10 A.M.- 4:00 PM|
|Working Days||Monday – Saturday|
|Area of the library||72 * 24 sq.ft.|
|Text Book/Reference Book||10,715|
|1||Mr. Sekender Ali, UGC-NET, MLISc, M.Phil||Librarian|
|2||Mr. Sanjit Kr. Brahma, BA||Library Assistant|
|3||Mr. Hitesh Brahma, H.S.L.C||Library Bearer|
* Library Sections
* Library Services
1. Stack Area: This area is consisted of 11 stacks. Students can visit the stacks and collect their important books.
2. Reading Room: The library is covered by reading room for students and teachers.
3. Circulation Section: For Circulation section, students can issue, return and renew books from this section.
4. Back-Volume Section: Old issues of Journals are bounded and kept in a separate place of the library.
5. Newspaper Display Section: Newspaper have been displayed separately on display rack near reading tables.
6. Journals Section: There are 9 (nine) number of printed journals are available in the library.
7. New Arrival Section: Newly processed books are kept at a prominent place for one week or more attract and to bring these to the notice of the users.
* Circulation service
* Reading Room Service
* Periodical Service
* Reprographic Service
* Reference And Information Service
* Internet Service
* E-Resource Service
* Open Access Service Newspaper Clipping